As a designer, when I have custom paint colors mixed for me, I also have what's called a "drawdown" made. This is an 8x10in card with my paint color on it. Drawdowns are much more effective than paintchips in helping my clients visualize what their paint color will look like. Problem is, most places won't make drawdowns for you unless you're a professional designer, painter or contractor. That's why I was so excited when I read about Small Wall!
According to the manufacturers, Small Wall is a package of two 12x12 inch adhesive backed paint sample boards that:
Small Wall retails for $6-$10 (for a pack of 2 boards) and is available at Ace Hardware, Sherwin-Williams and online through Amazon I contacted the company with so many questions that they sent me a pack to try out for myself. Just in time too, because I am currently fixing up my guest bathroom!
- Has no-mark adhesive back, allows you to preview color in multiple locations & in different lighting through out your room
- Surface is ready to paint it doesn't require primer it won't absorb the color and it won't warp when dry
- Provides excellent color and finish representation & can be repainted multiple times
- Lightweight portable and easy to take with you when you shop for accessories
When I received my Small Wall, I painted each board with one of the 2 colors I'm considering for my accent wall and tacked them up inside the bathroom.
|There are only 2 Small Wall boards here-they're next to the mirror!|
I think $10 is a great price for this product, considering how much time and money you'll save. I also really like that they are durable enough to use time and time again. But if you have a summer paint project you'd like some help with, the makers of Small Wall are generously giving away a package of Small Wall to one of you! Remember, Small Wall is available at Ace Hardware, Sherwin-Williams and online through Amazon
Here's how to enter-there's a maximum of 3 entries per person, one entry for each of the following:
1. Leave a comment below with your biggest paint-related question (I'll try to answer as best as I can!)
2. Follow Nacho Mama's Blog on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did or already do :)
3. Follow Small Wall on Twitter, @mysmallwall, and leave a comment letting us know you did
That's it! Contest ends at midnight, July 2nd. Winner will chosen at random and announced on July 3rd.
Good luck and happy painting!
Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Discolusure: The product mentioned in this review was gifted to me by the manufacturer. I was not compensated for what was written, this review is my honest opinion.